United Bible Societies' New Testament Handbook Series (20 Volumes)
What if you were responsible for translating God's Word into a language that
never had a Bible before? Can you imagine the burden you would feel to do a
God takes His Word pretty seriously, and you would certainly do everything
in your power to make sure that you were not putting words into God's mouth,
but that you were providing a text that clearly communicated God's Word as
closely to the original as possible.
This challenge to understand the heart of the original Scriptures, in order
to put the original text into a new language, was the impetus for the United
Bible Societies to create handbooks for Bible translators working on this
Perhaps you have heard this series referred to as the UBS Translators
Handbook Series, or Helps for Translators Series? Regardless of what name
you know it by, The United Bible Societies' New Testament Handbook Series is
a comprehensive verse by verse guide to understanding exactly what is being
communicated by the author in the original Scriptures.
This twenty volume set of detailed commentaries provides valuable
exegetical, historical, cultural, and linguistic information on the original
text. The series has been instrumental in shedding light on the Scriptures
so that translators all over the world could complete the important task of
putting God's Word into the many languages spoken in the world today.
Over the years church leaders and Bible readers have found the UBS Handbooks
to be useful for their own study, since many of the issues Bible translators
must address when trying to communicate the Bible's message to modern
readers are the ones Bible students must address when approaching the Bible
text as a part of their own private study and devotions.
Electronic Books Included
- A Handbook on the Gospel of Matthew - B.M Newman and P.C. Stine
- A Handbook on the Gospel of Mark - R.G. Bratcher and E.A. Nida
- A Handbook on the Gospel of Luke - J. Reiling and J.L. Swellengebel
- A Handbook on the Gospel of John - B.M Newman and E.A. Nida
- A Handbook on the Acts of the Apostles - B.M. Newman and E.A. Nida
- A Handbook on Paul's Letter to the Romans - B.M. Newman and E.A.
- A Handbook on Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians - P.
Ellingsworth and H.A. Hatton
- A Handbook on Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians -R.L.Omanson
and J. Ellington
- A Handbook on Paul's Letter to the Galatians - D.C. Arichea and E.A.
- A Handbook on Paul's Letter to the Ephesians - R.G. Bratcher and E.A
- A Handbook on Paul's Letter to the Philippians - I-J. Loh ad E.A.
- A Handbook on Paul's Letters to the Colossians and to Philemon - R.G.
Bratcher and E.A. Nida
- A Handbook on Paul's Letters to the Thessalonians - P.Ellinsgworth
and E.A. Nida
- A Handbook on Paul's Letters to Timothy and to Titus - D.C. Arichea
and H.A Hatton
- A Handbook on the Letter from James - I-J. Loh and H.A. Hatton
- A Handbook on the Letter to the Hebrews - P. Ellingsworth and E.A.
- A Handbook on the First Letter from Peter - D.C. Arichea and E.A
- A Handbook on the Letters of John - C.Haas, M. de Jonge, and J.L.
- A Handbook on the Letter from Jude and the Second Letter from Peter-
D.C. Arichea and H.A.Hatton
- A Handbook on the Revelation to John - R.G. Bratcher and H.A. Hatton
Sample Page Scans from the
|Стоимость CD-ROM: 15 у.е.
Сайт управляется системой uCoz